Therapy Can Help You Feel Better About Yourself and Create a More Fulfilling Life
Put an end to struggle, worry and pain.
Therapy for Individuals in Vancouver, North and West Vancouver, BC
Your life isn’t working.
You’re stressed, depressed or anxious far too much.
Life seems dark and gloomy at times.
Anxiety and fear may be overwhelming.
You feel stuck.
You can’t seem to get out of the turmoil.
You’ve tried everything to turn your life around.
You continue to struggle no matter what you do
It’s exasperating and discouraging!
I get it.
Most of my therapy clients are just like you when they come to see me. I’ve helped them create more satisfying lives, and I can likely help you too.
I’ve Helped Hundreds of Clients Overcome their Struggle and Pain and Reclaim Their Lives…
Perhaps You Resonate with Some of These Statements?
- My anxiety interferes with everything. I’m constantly fretting about something that happened in the past or might occur in the future.
- I feel so down and depressed that it is hard to function. I’m just going through the motions of life. I feel no enthusiasm. I just don’t care.
- I feel unworthy. I’m undeserving of anything, including love.
- I’m lonely and feel alone. I don’t have enough satisfying social relationships.
- I’m stressed to the max. I feel burned out. I can’t continue like this.
- My relationships are a disaster – or close to it. My needs are not being met. I don’t understand why relationships are so painful for me.
People often talk about needing to feel safe when communicating or how someone “held space” for them. What does that mean exactly?
Well for me, Fran is the embodiment of the “safe held space”. Fran is totally present for you without judgment and with an unfathomable amount of compassion.
All of those thoughts you think that you are terrified to say out loud and the things you feel that you are sure can never be shared are not only accepted by her but embraced as the most natural expression of the life you have led.
– Former Client
Discover How to Have a Life of Joy, Fulfillment and Love
I’m gentle, compassionate and non-judgmental. I work from a strengths-based approach, focusing on what is positive and good within you and help you rebuild your life from that place.
I’ve helped clients with depression, anxiety, grief, trauma and unsatisfying and painful relationships. I’ve had success with clients from a range of backgrounds and ages.
I can help you with most problems regardless of how long you’ve had them.
I’ve completed dozens of counselling training programs and courses and continue to take courses to keep up with current research and methods of treatment.
The counselling approaches I use are known to help people transform their lives.
Imagine Your Life Like This:
- I feel so much better about myself. I love myself and feel compassion for the pain I’ve had in my past.
- I feel more optimistic about life and my future. I’ve realized how strong I am and how much I have to offer.
- I’m much more confident and at ease when with others.
- My relationships are more satisfying. My communication has improved immensely.
- I’m stronger and can deal with problems better than before. I have many tools to calm myself when stressed.
- It’s hard to believe that I’ve completely transformed my life. I would have never thought it was possible – but it was!
I know you might doubt that you can achieve any of the above.
Your life can always be better.
It takes some work and some patience. With your determination and my skills, together, we can get you where you’d like to be.