Couples Therapy Can Deepen Your Connection to Your Partner
Save Your Relationship and Make it Stronger Than it’s Ever Been
Couples and Marriage Therapy in Vancouver, North and West Vancouver. BC
Your relationship is in bad shape. It’s dominated by conflict or distance.
You have the same fights over and over… and over… and over.
At times you might not even speak to each other… for days.
You’ve tried everything you can think of to turn things around… but so far, you’ve failed.
Things seem to get worse day by day.
Your relationship is like a time bomb that is ready to explode.
You’re discouraged and desperate for help.
The Good News…
I’ve Been Helping People Like You Save their Relationships By Resolving Past Hurts and Building Deeper Intimacy for Over a Decade
As Your Couples Therapist, I want to help you stay together for the long haul… if that’s what you want.
I wanted to send you a quick note to let you know that L and I are doing really well. Our relationship is stronger than ever and we feel so close. It’s what I’ve always wanted!
Even though it’s not something I grew up with, I now fully realize the importance of giving and receiving physical affection. I’m sure you know this, but you’re incredibly good at what you do.
We are both so thankful that you came into our lives and we have mentioned your name to many friends who might benefit from your help.
Even my relationship with my family and work colleagues have improved as a result of the work you did with us.
Thank you for being so kind, compassionate and wise. I will never forget the lasting impact you’ve had on our lives! With love, J and I.
– Former Client
Do Any of These Sound Familiar?
- Our communication is terrible. Every conversation we have becomes a war. We fight and never resolve anything.
- We don’t have intimacy. There’s an icy distance between us. I feel alone in this relationship.
- My partner had an affair. I’m devastated. I don’t know if I’ll ever get over it.
- She’s always angry. Whatever I do makes matters worse, so I don’t say anything.
- He doesn’t show any affection towards me. He doesn’t listen to me. I feel unloved.
- Our sex life is far from satisfying. We have mismatched needs.
- We’ve grown apart. We’re at a crossroads. I’m afraid we’ll break up.
Discover How to Heal Your Relationship and Strengthen Your Love Bond with Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT)
I use the evidence-based method of Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT), which helps you heal the pain between you and feel more connected to each other than you ever have before.
I’ve helped hundreds of couples repair their relationship and create lasting bonds with EFT.
Regardless of how hurt and discouraged you feel, it’s possible to turn the hurt into a renewed sense of love for each other.
Imagine Your Relationship Like This:
- It’s incredible how well we communicate. We still argue, but we’re more respectful when we do. Best of all, we usually manage to come to an agreement.
- Since we got to the bottom of why my partner had an affair and repaired the damage, I trust him again.
- I am so happy that there’s much more affection and sexual intimacy in our relationship.
- Since our relationship has improved, our lives are much easier and more peaceful. We enjoy doing more things together, other than fighting all the time.
- We’ve never been closer. I could never have imagined our relationship could be so good.
You were a HUGE help in getting us through a very tough time. We really appreciated your gentle and supportive manner.
– Former Client
End your despair and create a rewarding relationship like you’ve never had before.
Yes, you can do it.
Hundreds of thousands of couples worldwide have repaired their relationship by using Emotionally Focused Therapy with a skilled couples counsellor.
Even if you’re skeptical right now, you’ve nothing to lose and potentially a whole new way of relating to gain.